Hey, I’m Anthony! My close friends call me Tone (short for Antone which is short for Anthony). But don’t call me Tony. Anthony or Tone is fine.
When I was a kid, I had this burning desire to be a rockstar. And you know what? I went for it. Right after high school, I formed a band called The Alchemy, and we took things seriously. We rocked sold out hometown shows, opened up for big-name acts like Sparta, Alexisonfire, and Yellowcard, and hit the road to tour across the U.S. We even had a recording contract offered to us (which we actually turned down!). But as they say, when one door closes, another opens.
Enter my photography journey—a creative journey that began in 2012, just two years after I picked up a camera. I’ve been capturing everything from weddings and engagements to boudoir, maternity, and heart-warming family moments as Anthony Gauna Photography. I’m all about capturing those real, unfiltered moments that resonate.
Beyond the lens, I have a knack for productivity and an unwavering love for all things Apple. I’ve also ventured into the world of YouTube, tried my hand at podcasting, and kept my musical spirit alive by writing tunes and jamming on my guitar in my free time. Home is where my heart is, and that’s San Antonio, where I live with my incredible wife and son.
About This Website
This is my personal blog where I share what’s on my mind, things I’m interested in, things I’m doing, personal photography, and more. It’s a central hub for all things ME!
What Am I Doing Now?
See my “now” page.
- 30 Most Popular Wedding Photographers in San Antonio by WeddingRule (2023)
- Top 23 San Antonio Wedding Photographers by Expertise (2016 – 2023)
- Top 9 San Antonio Engagement Photographers by Peerspace (2019 – 2023)
- Narcity (2022)
- Newsweek (2022)
- Top 10 Wedding Photographers in San Antonio by Giggster (2021)
- The Knot (Fall/Winter 2020 Issue)
- San Antonio Current (January 2020)
- Alex Collier Design Blog (2019)
- Graceful Moments (2019)
- Uptown Drive Blog (2019)
- Zion Weddings Blog (2019)
- Love Wins (2018)
- Basic Invite (2017)
- Paul Minors Podcast (2016)
- Shotkit (2016)
- The Knot (2013)